Headlines News :
Home » » VIDEO + AUDIO WIZKID - THANK YOU

VIDEO + AUDIO WIZKID - THANK YOU

Written By Unknown on Jan 17, 2013 | 8:33 AM




2012 was such a good year for Nigerian music star, Wizkid.
He has now released a video for his single, ‘Thank you’ dedicated to his fans. This is not an official video for ‘Thank you’; it’s a more of a mash up.
“This video gives me a chance to show my fans how hard I work to keep them happy and give them the best of me… It’s a day with me,” Wizkid said.
The video is recorded and edited by Patrick Ellis. Enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD VIDEO TO MOBILE

DOWNLOAD AUDIO


PIN-28127f06.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : GlobalDesign | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2013. welcome to a Tutorial Centre - All Rights Reserved
Website Designed by Globalwalyy Published and owned by Afilaka Femi
Proudly powered by Blogger