Headlines News :
Home » » 'D'Banj has sold his soul' - Majek Fashek

'D'Banj has sold his soul' - Majek Fashek

Written By Unknown on Jan 29, 2013 | 8:32 AM

 In a recent interview where the embattled veteran singer spoke about his new album, music collaboration and D'Banj, In response to a question in a recent interview after asking for a beer and receiving N500 (five hundred naira), the embattled 'rainmaker' had this to say:

You know these days they use a drum machine. There are hardly any real musicians amongst them. I like Wizkid and 2face. They play good music. I don’t like that other boy they call D’banj; those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous? I don’t even like his music anyway.

His new album with collaboration with 2face and Blackface would be released in February, album is titled ; ‘I Am Not Afraid.’

When also asked about missing his glory days, He called himself a legend. In his quote; 'I’m still in my glory days. I’m still a legend. I still play my music every Friday night in this joint. In America we have what we call royalties, money paid the artiste for each time his music or video is played. I still get my royalties. I still have my guitar and I play it all the time'
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : GlobalDesign | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2013. welcome to a Tutorial Centre - All Rights Reserved
Website Designed by Globalwalyy Published and owned by Afilaka Femi
Proudly powered by Blogger